Vegetable ragi millet noodles recipe with step-by-step instructions. Recently I bought this ragi millet noodles from mothers millets brand in a supermarket. They have a wide range of millet noodles, red rice noodles and many more.
I haven't tried any millet noodles and this year is the international year of millets and I wanted to take this as a chance to cook and post different millet recipes to share with you all. I tried this ragi vegetable noodles with the colourful vegetables as we add it for our regular vegetable noodles. As it's my first time, I have added their tastemaker maker given in their pack. I haven't added any other sauces and masala powders. It came out really good and it can be prepared easily within 20 minutes.
Check out my other tiffin recipes here
- Black urid dal Dosa
- Pearl Milet Dosa - Kambu Dosa
- Aapam - Aapam without yeast
- Ragi flour Upma
- Arisi Upma
- Bottlegourd Adai
- Pepper dosa - Milagu Adai
- Rava Upma
- Semiya Upma
- Rava Dosa
- Ven Pongal
- Saamai Ven Pongal
- Foxtail millet Ven Pongal
- Kaikuthal Arisi Ven Pongal
- Idli Upma - Upma with leftover Idli
- Vermicelli Vegetable Kichadi
- Wheat Rava Kichadi With Vegetables
Here is my Insta Reel link for Ragi Vegetable Noodles
Millet Veg Noodles - Vegetable Ragi Millet Noodles Recipe Details
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Serves : 3
- 1 packet ragi millet noodles
- 1/4 cup spring onion whites + thinly sliced onions
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables (shredded cabbage, carrot and capsicum)
- 1 slit green chilly
- few spring onion greens
- 2 tsp tastemaker masala
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Take a wide vessel and add 500 ml water. Add little salt. When the water starts to boil well, add ragi noodles and cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the noodles will turn soft. Turn off the heat and drain the noodles in a colander.
- Pour 1 cup water over the noodles to avoid excessive cooking. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadai on high heat and add sliced onions and spring onion whites. Saute well.
- After a few minutes, add the green chillies and remaining vegetables. Saute the vegetables on high heat for a few minutes. Add required salt.
- Now add the tastemaker masala powder and stir well. Add the cooked noodles and toss it well with the vegetables. Taste and add more salt if needed. Finally add the spring onion greens and turn off the heat. Serve it immediately.