From the name itself, you can identify these sandwiches are made with fresh vegetables. To add extra taste I have added some grated cheese and a little oregano. This sandwich feels so filling and it is perfect for breakfast. Along with this sandwich you can have a bowl of sliced cucumbers or a cup of apples. Each mouthful of this sandwich feels so complete. This is a very easy recipe that never fails.
Mixed veggies and cheese sandwich with step by step photos
1. Take a wide bowl and add all the vegetables one by one. (cabbage, capsicum, tomatoes and carrots).
2. Now add the oregano, black pepper powder and salt (Be careful while adding salt, because cheese also contains added salt in it). Grate the cheese finely using a cheese grater and mix them evenly and gently.
3. Take a bread slice and spread 2 tablespoons of mixed veggies on it and cover it with another slice(you can gently press). Repeat the process for all the bread slices.
4. Add butter in the pan and toast the sandwich. After 2 minutes, gently flip them and apply butter on the other side and toast for 5 minutes or till golden and crisp from both sides.
5. Cut the sandwich with a knife and serve it with tomato ketchup.